Monday, October 1, 2012

No Big Deal

I guess I should just accept the fact that I will never be any good at blogging.  I feel like I don't have much to talk about ever so I don't blog.  I guess the blog and myself will figure it out eventually!

So Paige turned 3 and then 4 months since my last post so will just go ahead and talk about what's going on with her these days!
{she loves baths}

-At 3 1/2 months you were 15.75 pounds and 25 inches
-Has mellowed out completely! :)
-Love your big sister so much
-You don't need to be bounced to sleep anymore :)
-As soon as we stick paci in and a blanket by your face your eyes immediately shut
-Laugh when we tickle you
-Rolling from tummy to back
-LOVE sucking on your fingers
-Starting to reach for things
-You love bath time
-Nicknames thus far: Paigey, Paigers, PayPay, Paigely, Paigness, Paigalena, Piegon, Purger (you spit up, a lot)
-Started cereal because you were eating constantly and its really helped keep you satisfied
-When you smile your entire face smiles
-I always say your eyes look like glass because they just sparkle
-Love watching the colors on the TV
-Size 2 diapers and size 6-9 month clothes
-We joke that when you "talk" you sound like Chewbacca
-Need to be swaddled to sleep
-Only 2 night feedings now
-5 oz every 3 hours (except night time)
What a blessing you are to us. We love you forever!

No comments: